MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IS DONE!
THIS WAS CHRISTMAS MORNING LAST YEAR.
I told the kids to grab their favorite present from Santa.
It was fun to see what they chose.
OKAY, so I'm not 100% done, but I'm so close.
Just a few little things left.
I have never been done shopping this early. This year I decided to be completely done in November, so that when December rolled around I could just sit back and really ENJOY the holiday.
THIS WAS Janie and Chloe opening their Sullivan cousin presents on Christmas Eve last year.
It's going to be a great December!
4 comments:
I am SO jealous! I try every year but it never happens. I am further along than some years but still have a bunch to do. You are one lucky girl!
Mom you and dad always leave your own endivile presents my probly rocks
I meant to write individual up there mom! :)
I love to Christmas shop for my family members too! I love opening my presents, but I also love to give!
~Maddie
Post a Comment