Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day # 27 I Am Thankful For. . . .

MY CHLOE!

This week, on Tuesday to be exact, my little Chloe will turn 4!
It's been four years of fun, fun, fun with this girl.

Life could never be dull with Chloe around.
She keeps me on my toes ALL day long.

Chloe is extremely INDEPENDENT and does not like to have help doing things.
And although her listening skills are improving, she still likes to do things her way.


She also loves, loves pajamas.

Chloe loves to be outside.
She especially  loves to be outside with Janie.

This is a Chloe original.
Lately she's been adding arms, fingers, toes, ears, bellies and bellybuttons to her chalk creations!


She's turning out to be a great little helper, especially since I've had Lexi.
After Lexi was born I told Chloe that she was a big sister now.
She did not like that!
"I'm not a baby, but I'm still little," she told me.
For months afterward, if anyone said the words Chloe and big sister; "I'm little!!" was the emphatic response you'd get from Chloe.


But just the other day, Chloe came up to me and said,
"I'm not little anymore mom.  I'm just medium."
"I'm the medium sister!"























Some little fact about our almost 4 year old:
  • Chloe loves waking up in the middle of the night to snuggle with mom.
  • Chocolate milk is still her drink of choice.
  • She likes to pretend she's a kitty, but I think we've finally got her licking under control.
  • She's obsessed with her new Tangled doll.  It goes everywhere with her.
  • Her hair is growing in absolutely darling since she cut it-the bald spots are almost completely gone!
  • Chloe is a wiz at putting together puzzles.
  • She is such an observant girl.  Nothing gets past her.
  • Her favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla.


Thank you for all the sunshine you bring into my life!
I love you my wild and crazy girl.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Chloe is so so so so so funny when it comes to kitty!!

SaraDee said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again. This has been so fun to read! I'm miss you and don't have your phone number anymore! Email me your info and I'll call you! saradeefarnsworth@yahoo.com

Maddie said...

Chloe is my third sister, with a cute personality! I love it when Chloe plays and laughs with me!

~Maddie