Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day # 29 I Am Thankful For. . . .

MY LEXI!


In case you haven't noticed, we're sort of obsessed with this baby of ours.
Our world revolves around Lexi!
I kind of like that.
Wether your're the first baby or the sixth baby, it should all be about you for a little while.


























A few things about our sixth month old:

  • She weighs 15 pounds.
  • She LOVES her baths.
  • I'm pretty sure her eyes are going to be green, but right now their undetermined.
  • She's getting good at rolling everywhere and is on the verge of crawling.
  • She still takes a binki (yes!)
  • She wakes up every morning about 5:30 or 6:00.
  • Her new favorite foods are: yogurt, toast, and mashed potatoes.
  • She loves to stick burp rags in her mouth and sucks on them nonstop so her hands can be free.


She's everyone's favorite little lady.
I love you my Lexi Jae!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Lexi is really really cute she is so so sweet

Maddie said...

Lexi is my youngest, fourth sister, who is SO cute! I love it when she smiles and half laughs!

~Maddie