Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Make a Wish or TWO!


At the end of November Chloe turned 2 years old!
Two years with this little firecracker in the house! Chloe is always-ALWAYS on the go, but I can't imagine her any other way!
We celebrated with a small group this year. It was just the birthday girl, our little family, and the grandparents.
Even though she was only two, she KNEW it was HER day! All day long she was entertained and her every wish was granted!
Duck, Duck, Duck Goose, Ring around the Rosies, and London Bridges were probably at the top of her list. Everyone played them over and over with her.



Of course the day wouldn't have been complete without Chloe doing something she shouldn't! After I finished her cupcake tower I put them out of her reach (on top of the dryer!). But like I always say Chloe's slogan for life is 'if there's a will there's a way!' I think the pictures speak for themselves!



4 comments:

DOLLCASA said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! I loved the last picture. I hope your cupcakes tasted good.

Keith said...

I guess she figured they were her cupcakes anyway -- LOL. What a cutie!

Leavitt Family said...

You deserve mega points for the cupcake tree, and the tower of doughnuts I noticed on the picture with Jared! Little Chloe is so adorable...how did she grow so fast?

Maddie said...

Chloe was SO CUTE! Especially when she cries! (LOVE THE PICTURES!)