Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy 35th!!

Okay, so out of the two pictures I had to choose from to document Jared's 35th birthday-this was the BEST! I have no idea which child was taking the picture, but at least we have a somewhat visible picture!


What can I say about my husband that I haven't already said before! Once again if you've never seen my 50 things I love about Jared go ahead and click here!

Hard work, Optimistic, Loving, Honest, Dependable, Spiritual, and Devoted are just a few of the words I'll use to describe Jared!

I am so thankful everyday that I am married to such an amazing person.
So glad to be on this ride with you babe! Happy Birthday!


3 comments:

Keith said...

The blur is only caused by Jared's quickness and agility--he still has it at 35!

Leavitt Family said...

Happy Birthday Jared!! (BTW, loved Keith's comment...made me think "I'm quick...I'm from Eerie PA")

Maddie said...

Happy Birthday dad! I enjoyed it!