The day of Logan's birthday we had a pretty good snowstorm, but that didn't bother Logan too much. He was content to just stay in and play his video games. He was pretty excited to get and entire day to play without any time limits on how much he could play!
All in all our boy is pretty easy to please!
A simple plain chocolate bundt cake with some mint chocolate chip ice cream was all he requested!
And as far as presents go, I think (besides tickets to a Jazz game with his dad) books made the top of the list. Nothing can put a smile on this kids face like a new book series to read! He got the first few books in the 'Ranger's Apprentice' series and of course he had them finished in record time.
Happy Birthday Buddy! Thanks for giving us 11 years of enjoying you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan! I can't believe you are 11. It is so great you love books. David is reading the Alex Rider series right now.
Logan is so awesome. I always say this but I mean it--we all wish we were closer to you guys. Your blog definitely helps bridge the gap. Thanks!
I love Logan. Hope yourr birthday rocked!
That post was actually from Madeline!
Post a Comment