Friday, January 15, 2010

Star Students!

Maddie and Megan were both beaming when I picked them up last week! As soon as they saw the car they started running for it and when they opened the door they simultaneously shouted, "We both got Principal Pride for this month!"











































Two students of the month. A mom couldn't be more proud!

6 comments:

DOLLCASA said...

Congratulations Maddie and Megan. That is great you both got it on the same month. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO GIRLS CONGRATS!!!!

Marlo said...

oh how fun for them! great job Megan and Maddie! (congrats to you and Jared too Lani! you awesome parents you!)

jenwheezer said...

I know how much that makes a mom happy! Congrats to Megan and Maddie! Do you get bumper stickers too?

Maddie said...

Thanks for posting us. I really enjoyed it. I love you!

Keith said...

Go Norris girls!