Monday, December 15, 2008

My Birthday Boys!

Well to catch you up on a few things, December 8th was Jared's Birthday. He turned 34!
I thought I'd just take this moment to tell everyone how much I love my husband! I know a lot of you have already read about the 50 things I love about Jared, but in case you missed it or just wanted to enjoy it again click here and read all about how fabulous he is!

I could write 100 more things about the amazing man I married! He is truly an incredible individual and I still can't believe I'm married to him. I just love this picture of Jared and Chloe, so since I didn't take any pictures of him on his birthday, I thought I'd put this in.




Also, this past Friday, our Logan turned 10! I told Jared, "Can you believe we are now the parents of a child in the double digits!"


It really does seem just like yesterday he was born! Logan brings so much to our family. Where would we be without our Logan who gets so excited just by mentioning Davy Crockett or the Alamo! He is such a good big brother to Chloe- he's one of her favorite people! And considering he's the only boy in a house full of girls, he does pretty well with his other 3 sisters too! And Logan is one smart kid! He wants to be a History Professor at BYU when he grows up! He is especially intelligent when it comes to the scriptures or Church History. He's even had to correct his mom on a few things! I can't wait to see what Logan's next 10 years are going to bring!

6 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Ditto! Great guys Lani!

Keith said...

Happy birthday Jared and Logan...wish we were there to celebrate with you.

Meinhart family said...

Can't believe Jared is 34 and Logan 10! Time flies! Hopefully before we move Logan can visit and have a chance to see the Alamo!

Marlo said...

Happy Bday Jared and Logan!! (my kids say logan looks different) Logan, Maddie and Meagan... you all did so great on your piano recitals, wow I am impressed!!!!

norriscal said...

We feel lucky to be related to all of you! Merry Christmas!!

Maddie said...

I am glad dad and Logan had a very merry birthday!