Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Music is in the Air!

At the beginning of the month Logan, Maddie, and Meg had their Christmas piano recital. They all did exceptionally well on their songs. After I looked at these pictures I thought how grown up they all looked!






Megan played "Silver Bells," Maddie played "Carol of the Bells," and Logan played "Jingle Bell Rock." They also had a Trio they did all together of "We Three Kings." I've been pretty impressed at how much they've already learned on the piano! I have to say I was holding my breath during their Trio. (Mostly that they wouldn't start fighting or hitting each other up there!) There were a few rough practice sessions!


MEGAN-Notice Her Quick Exit!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


MADDIE-It's all about the dynamics!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Logan-Pure Concentration and a HUGE grin at the end!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


The Trio-One Miracle Coming Up! (No fighting)!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Wow! Way to go Norris trio! By the way Lani, your new picture and backdrop are stunning...Love it!

Keith said...

that is amazing! I love how their personalities come through in the way they play. Tell them I am seriously impressed.

Maddie said...

I love piano recitals! I am so good (not bragging)!

Maddie said...

I love piano recitals! I am so good (not bragging)!