Actually I don't have to dream about a White Christmas this year! The snow has been pouring down all day here! In just a couple of hours we got at least 8 or 9 inches in the driveway! (And it's been snowing more since then!) I was headed out the door when Jared just looked at me and said I don't think you'll be able to get out of the driveway until I shovel it. I had no idea it had snowed that much! He was headed out to shovel so I could leave, but we both got side tracked with snowball fights, building a snowman, and just having fun with the kids. The snow was just right for making snowballs. It was such a memory making afternoon!
So let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!
(But please let up a little bit tomorrow because I do have some last minute Christmas stuff to do!)
So let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!
(But please let up a little bit tomorrow because I do have some last minute Christmas stuff to do!)
7 comments:
Hey Lani, just read your comment on my blog and thought I'd see if you've updated... and look you did, wow my kids are going to be sooooooooo jealous when they see your video... how fun to have a real white Christmas!! Can't believe you guys have been gone 7 mths now. we miss you guys and hope you have a great Christmas!!
Oh, what a mean daddy. Way to go Jared. Yeay a picture of you house. I'm staying optimistic. :) Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
We have absolutely NO snow. So we are dreaming of a white Christmas. There were little baby snow flakes coming down this morning but they didn't stay.
So jealous!!!!! Although I don't miss driving in the snow or shoveling the driveway...I do miss seeing the snow fall and watching the kiddos play in it! Tell Logan we love the hat and that it looks really good on him! Have a wonderful Christmas. We miss you guys!!!
I LOVED seeing you on Christmas morning! You should "crash" our Christmas breakfast every year, it could be a new tradition. Hope your dinner went well. Love you!
I just finished reading all of your Christmas posts. So fun...even though I was there for almost all of it! I loved seeing your kids on Christmas morning!
Isn't the snow crazy? I went out to shovel the driveway & by the time I got done there was a good inch again. It reminded me of a saying that Robin Pectol used to have up in her house, "Cleaning the house while the children are growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." How true!
Memories, memories! Why did you include my screaming?
Post a Comment