Saturday, April 12, 2008

If I were a rubber duck....

This is just a quick little 10 second clip of my adorable, tiny (but getting chunkier) babe! The video itself has very little content, except for our Chloe enjoying her bath with her ducky. She's starting to pick up bigger things and every bath she just stares at that duck thinking, "I should know how to pick this thing up!" She can usually grab it for a couple of seconds before it drops.


If any of you are partakers of the Angie Sullivan blog feast, you know all about this rubber duck thing! And if you aren't don't worry-it's just a duck quiz. So I went ahead and took the quiz and I think it's pretty accurate. I'm pretty straightforward about most things, but I don't know if Jared would think that I was uncomplicated. Especially after today-it's a long story, but it has been just one of those days!!

Traditional Rubber Duck
You are uncomplicated and straightforward. You are the duck other ducks are based on – the quintessential rubber duck.

What-type-of-rubber-duck-are-you quiz
brought to you by
the rubber duck lovers at RubaDuck.

RubaDuck
Click to find out what kind of duck you are!


Feel free to leave a comment and let me know if you think this is an accurate representation of me or not!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

What a cute video of Chloe. I took the quiz and I am also a traditional duck. Sounds pretty accurate to me.

Shane's Angie said...

Well, you know I already told you that I think you are a traditional duck because you are what all other ducks should be based off of! The quintessential perfection of duckiness. Our little Chloe is getting so big...hurry back before she grows big enough to run away from me because she doesn't know me well enough!

Anonymous said...

Hey we must be in the same pond Lani. Me too, traditional. Cute clip of Chloe.

Leavitt Family said...

I think that you are the cutest duck ever! I also cannot wait until you join us on girls night out again, we will remember to keep the selling of your home in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Chloe is such a cutie pie! I was a traditional duck too. Chole is so cute holding her duck. This is from Madeline.