Once again a game of tag and I have crossed paths. This one was sent from my fabulous friend Torrie. These are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.
Dedicated to my family
Almost, always a pessimist before an optimist
Wishing my house would sell
Needing a Peach Slurpee at this moment
Well I guess I have 4 letters in my middle name, so for my 4 people I tag: Angie, Jamie, Melanie, & Jen.
4 comments:
Lani
You should have told me you wanted a peach slurpy while I was dropping off your invite. I would have gotten it for you. K, fine I will do your tag, only because you did mine. lol
I don't think you are a pessimist! I think you are a new convert to the power of the Secret and you are just beginning to see the fruits of it. Maybe if you wished hard enough, (and hinted to Jared) you would get that peach slurpee!
Ooo, these tags keep getting harder. Now I have to delve deep into my brain and try to be creative with letters in my middle name. I'll see what I can come up with. Your answers were very creative! And if I lived in California, I take you out for that peach slurpee. I'm a sucker for slurpees, too!
I never knew you liked peach slurpies. Did Torrie do this tag or you? This is from Madeline.
Post a Comment