I came into the kitchen the other day and she had made "the bag monster" see the above picture. And she has hit the age where she needs to know why things happen. Just last night we went for a drive and as we were driving by a dairy she asked, "Oh yuck mommy. What is that stinky smell." I told her it was cow poo-poo called manure. She thought for a minute and asked "Daddy, why do the cows have to go poo-poo?" Jared told her because they had to go just like she has to go to the bathroom. Her answer, "On their potties." We laughed and Jared said, no they go on the dirt. She looked around and said. "Oh! Now that's gross!"
I was really sick earlier in the week and poor Janie had been ignored, so I told her we could make cookies for the kids when they came home. She had an enjoyable time licking and redipping the beaters, needless to say we didn't share these cookies with anyone outside of the Norris clan. And Janie is our girly girl. She changes outfits several times a day and loves to wear her little dance leotards all around the house!
So thanks Janie for helping mommy get through last week. I just don't think you can get any cuter!
6 comments:
Lani, she looks like a miniature version of you! What a cutie! P.S. pass the beaters, I don't care who else licked them!
Janie looks too funny in those bags. Those beaters look too yummy to eat Janie. Just to say great job Janie on those princess puzzles. This is from Madeline.
I can not wait to get to know your kids better, they are darling!
How cute! She is at a great age & sounds like a hoot to be around. Good luck with your move!!!
Now that is great!!! The other day when I subbed in nursery, she was a crack up!! Please post those silly things she says here so we can laugh, too!!!
Post a Comment