Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Going back in Time!

I've been tagged by my good bud and fellow Mezzanite Jamie. Happy reading!

A Decade Ago I was:
Celebrating my 1 year anniversary, while puking my guts out because I was pregnant with Logan! I was probably enjoying doing the laundry because we had just purchased a washer & dryer for our apartment on Starcrest Drive (1100 South) in Orem (no more hauling loads of wash to my moms house or to the in-laws). I watched Emily in the mornings and worked at Inofnational in the evenings. I was enjoying serving as our wards "FHE specialist"-gotta be the easiest calling on earth.

Five things on my to do list:
1. Go to Sam's Club
2. Color my hair (if Jared doesn't have interviews!)
3. Figure out something to make for dinner
4. Help Logan with his soap carving for Scouts (he tried to carve the Alamo, but now I'm trying to get him to try a canoe!)
5. Finish the book Ghost Soldiers, that I borrowed from Jared

Five places I've lived:
1. Riverton, UT
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Orem, UT
4. Provo/Orem/Springville UT (those were our student days!)
5. Bakersfield, CA

Five jobs I've had:
1. Fiesta Time (I worked the drive-thru)
2. JC Penney (receptionist, associate in both Home and Jewelery)
3. Emergency Essentials (up on the Mezzanine & then in MOCS)
4. Infonational (editing phonebooks)
5. MOMMY (24/7)

Five things people don't know about me:
1. I enjoy watching Arthur (with or without my kids)
2. I've never mowed a lawn
3. I'm very claustrophobic
4. I wish I could play the violin
5. My favorite flowers are daisies or tulips

So now I tag Torrie(unless you've done this one!), Michelle, Marlo, & Damaris!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Cool! I learned some new things about you. I have been known to get sucked into an Arthur episode from time to time as well. It can be quite entertaining! Thanks for sharing!!!

Shane's Angie said...

Lani! I didn't know you are clausterphobic! You've never mowed your lawn? Lucky! I'm so with you on the Arthur thing. Have you seen "Arthur's Perfect Christmas"? It is sheer delight. Love ya! By the way, I'm gonna send you some pics of little Sawyer I took on Sunday. So cute.

Marlo said...

Hey lani, well I will do this tag, sorry I haven't done any others. It sounds fun, I learned new things about you, and hey how did the house showing going the other day? (I'm assuming they didn't buy it on the spot since, you said in your name tag "wishing my house would sell.") Well I'm sure I'll talk to you today, so I'll stop my rambling...

Anonymous said...

I have never knew you wanted to play the violen.You never mowed a lawn before. Neither has I. This is from Madeline.