Last night our ward had a talent show. Jared and the kids decided to follow in the footsteps of the Hanzel Family and lip-sync to the "Primary Jamboree" song. Everyone did a great job (check out Jared's moves). I was thrilled that all the kids actually got up there, but the best part was our little Janie actually did her part! Well, she mouthed, "I'm so glad I came to primary today" After that she stayed up there, but wouldn't really move. Oh well! She did exactly what we needed her to do. You can't see her too well, but if you listen to the crowds reaction, you can tell she did a superb job!
The video is blurry, (Torrie you did a fabulous job of filming!, you even got me in the corner coaching Janie- I do exist!) it's only because I'm still trying to figure out how all the settings on our new camera work. But you get the jest from just watching, again check out the Bishop!
6 comments:
Oh I was hoping you would put that video on your blog!!! It was by far the most hilliarious part of the talent show! Janie was too cute! (too bad you can't see her mouthing the words on the video) and Jared, I think we all have a new found respect for him!! I'm so glad you guys didn't back out, it was my kids favorite part of the night!!
Lani,no kidding, that video made me cry! (I know, I'm a Pectol). It was beyond adorable. Wow Jared, we didn't know you had those moves in you! Awesome job kids!
I am so impressed that you got all of your kids and Jared to participate...and they didn't just stand there, they did their parts really well. WOW! That's all I can say! Too cute!!!
Wow you all are ready for broadway! Jared your rhythm is improving. Maddie, Megan, Logan great job! Janie - we loved your special part - about wanting to come to Primary. We were all smiles.
Grandpa & Grandma Sullivan
What cute Norris kids!
Looks like it was alot of fun.
Damaris
I liked it and disliked it at the same time. PERFORMING! AH!
Post a Comment