The girls had been begging me for a few weeks to let them cut their hair (thier friend cut hers so monkey see, monkey do), so finally I took them on Saturday to get their new cuts. I got a kick out of watching how they are both so different when it comes to how they act in similar situations. Megan is over in her chair just chattin in up with the stylist. She put the clips in her hair and Megan told her "I look just like Princess Leah." She kept telling her, "My teacher is just going to love my new hair" or "Hello, aren't I supposed to be watching something on the little TV?" Maddie on the otherhand is in her chair and there isn't even one little peep coming out from her little corner. They are both so funny!
Well here they are before:
4 comments:
You know what? I saw Megan's hair in the Norris family singers and thought it was cut! So cute! Tell the girls that Aunt Angie (Shane's) says they are simply gorgeous with their new style! Love you all!
Now there are some really cute girls! We will need to come down (and help you pack) soon and get a better look at those gorgeous cuts of hair and especially those girls. We love you.
Grandma & Grandpa Sullivan
What adorable haircuts on two adorable girls.
Damaris
Holy Cow Megan is tall! She puts the other two Sullivan cousins born at the same time to shame with their average and not quite average heigths. Melanie
Post a Comment