Tuesday, March 11, 2008
It's Logan the Scouter!
I know there are some of you who are thinking, "Don't they have a little boy, I never see him on any posts! " Yes we do and he hasn't been in too many posts because the kid is always off doing something. I was hoping to do a post with Logan at his Blue and Gold Dinner for Scouts, but I was once again having camera issues. So I'll just tell you what he earned instead. He got a new belt loop and two more silver stars at the Blue and Gold. We are really proud of him. So in honor of Logan the scouter, here are his pictures from last summer. He participated in a flag retirement ceremony. It was really interesting. I didn't even know how they disposed of the old flags. It was really neat to watch, especially how they retire the huge giant flags.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Logan is a scouter! How did he grow up so fast? He'll have his Eagle by next year with his brains and determination! Tell him we're proud of him! Way to go Loag!
Way to go Logan! Grandpa Sullivan & Grandma are very proud of you. I am especially proud that you are doing so great as a cub learning how to take care of and caring for our national flag. Since I was in the military I always have a special feeling when I see pictures like this - and especially of my grandson doing such a great job. Way to go Loag!!!
Lani how did our little people get so big? What a cute boy!
Way to go Logan were so proud og you!
Ruston and Damaris
Ok, you totally freaked me out, I thought I had missed some big cub scout event that I should have been too. Like the blue and gold dinner, I thought was the night after it actually was. It's good to see that you love Logan too!! JK we know you love him just as much. After all he likes being the only boy, right?
I'm proud of you Loag! This is from Madeline.
Post a Comment