This is just a short video clip of Logan, but I thought some of you'd like to hear the Ocean in the background.
Here's the family at the pool. One thing I love about my husband is that he will get in with all of the kids while I just enjoy watching from the side. I put in the picture of Janie because besides the fact that she just looks so cute in floaties, it has Logan in the background swimming his laps! The ENTIRE time in the pool he was trying to do laps. He's come a LONG way from his past swimming days of panicking in the water. His swim teacher would be so proud.
And here are just a few snapshots of our BEST little traveler . Chloe was soooo good! We hardly heard a peep out of her the entire 3 days. I told Jared she'll never change, she'll always be my sweet one. To which he reminded me that I said that about all of our other kids. So I might have said that about the first 4 and they might occasionally sass me or yell, but I just know in my heart of hearts that Chloe will be different. She WILL be my sweet one, always.
On Friday we took Highway 1 along the coast back over to LA. I had never driven that part of Highway 1 and I couldn't believe how crazy it was. It was very pretty and the ocean front houses are huge and gorgeous, but all the houses are extremely close together and right off the highway! We spent Friday night at the Los Angeles Temple Apartments and then spent almost all of Saturday at the temple. We had a few people in the ward going through and getting sealed. The kids love to stay at the apartments and the temple is so pretty lit up at night.
Here are the girls on the top floor of the apartments with the temple in the background!
The girls listened to their CD players the entire trip. Jared and I both agreed we'll have to invest in IPods because they used up so many batteries!
All in all we had a fabulous weekend getaway!!
9 comments:
Logan, king of the wild frontier? Maybe king of the beach! Sounds like a blast...can we come next time? But, maybe we could swap babies, it's only fair...
Oh that picture of chloe with those big eyes and smiling is so cute. Glad you guys had a good time.
Just so you know, I am really jealous of you staying the night in Ventura. Your picture is right in front of "The Point." That is where I used to surf when I was going to Ventura College!
Okay, so Chloe has the hugest, most-adorable eyes! I can see how she could be your sweet child forever. I have been on Highway 1 starting in Monterrey, and I don't know how the part of it is that you went on, but the stretch from Monterrey is killer if you get car sick...and I happen to get car sick. We drove it on our honeymoon "for fun" and it is a drive I will NEVER let Eric take me on again. Hopefully it was a little better for you guys. I'm glad you had fun!
Oh,my Logan cracks me up. Ipods, hmmm that's a great idea for the girls. Yes the sound of the ocean makes me want to go to the beach now.
OH, yes and Chloe, what a cute little doll. Yes she will be your sweet one, just like Ty is my sweet one. ;)
Sounds like a great short vacation.Your kids all look so cute and it sounds like they had a fun time.
Damaris
This is Great - Sure sounds like you had a lot of fun and Chloe is so cute. We are jealous we were not with you at the beach - loved hearing the ocean ways - I wanted to head out right away for the beach - Oh - Hi Davy Crockett!!
From Mom
Those pictures of Chloe are ADORABLE! I loved the beach. This is from Madeline.
Post a Comment