MY BLOG!
I was just thinking today of how much I've enjoyed blogging this month.
I used to blog constantly. It was so much fun and I realized this month that I really do love to do it.
It's such a great way and such and EASY way for me to remember and record all the things in my life.
So many times when I scrapbook, I come back to my blog to remember what happened when.
My kids LOVE it when I write a new post.
So here's to blogging and being more consistent with it!
3 comments:
I LOVE to blog too! Thanks for blogging mom!!!!!!!!
~Maddie
Lani I know I haven't commented to any of your other posts this month but I have so enjoyed reading them every day. I hope you keep blogging and we can keep seeing all the cute pictures of your family and hear how everyone is doing. We miss you all.
Well hey Lani, it is so wonderful to have you blogging again! ☺
Post a Comment