Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day # 26 I Am Thankful That. . . .

LEXI'S CRYING DAYS ARE OVER!

If you ask Jared which one of our babies cried the most, without any hesitation he would say Lexi.
I don't think she was a SUPER fussy baby, but I will admit that she did cry a little more than the other kids.

The other day Jared commented on how nice it's been now that Lexi had stopped her crying.
He said when he left for work she was crying, when he came home from work she was crying . . .

I think I was in Baby Bliss and didn't notice it quite as much as he did.

 
























Now she rarely fusses.
All day long we get this happy girl.



Life just keeps getting better and better.

1 comment:

Maddie said...

I don't like it when Lexi cries either, but she is our wonderful baby!

~Maddie