This year she wanted a big formal dinner with her mom and dad, siblings, and grandparents.
She was too cute planning everything. She made the place cards and wanted everything just so!
She wanted the dinner to be at my parents house and for my mom to make her a yellow cake with sprinkles and wanted everyone to come dressed in their Sunday best!
Here she is giving instructions to everyone on how the meal is to proceed:
Here she is again documenting the event with her camera she got for Christmas:
And here she is with the entire group (minus me who was obviously taking the picture!):

I think this smile says it all. She just REALLY, REALLY ENJOYED her day!
Last year on her birthday she got Abigail, her African Elephant from Build a Bear. So this year she wanted Ashes, the Asian Elephant from Build a Bear.
I think this smile says it all. She just REALLY, REALLY ENJOYED her day!
Even though she just turned 10 and is growing up-I LOVE it that a part of her is still a little girl who likes stuffed animals!
Don't grow up too fast Maddie Girl! Happy Birthday!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddie! We love that you planned your birthday. We hope it was lots of fun.
Maddie is 10 already?! She is such a cute girl and apparently knows what she wants. It looks like it was a perfect birthday.
oh absolutely adorable! love everything about Maddie's birthday, what a sweetie!
I really had fun on my birthday! I can't wait till I'm 11.
Post a Comment