Sunday, January 31, 2010

Better Late than Never!

Get ready! Here they come! I'm finally posting all about my November and December! For some reason I can justify doing it in January, but February seems too late! I wasn't going to do anything and just move forward, but if I ever make my blog into a book those posts need to be there!
I really condensed it down, but there were just a few things that needed to be posted like 3 of my children's birthdays or Janie's first piano recital.
So if your ready to do some reading continue scrolling down!

2 comments:

Mark and April Sullivan said...

I just read all your posts and even listened to all the piano pieces! Beautiful job! I love you so much, sista! You are such a cute mommy and I really appreciate your help with Sawyer and Isaiah. You're amazing! Thanks for being you! I loved the temple message. I needed that today!

Maddie said...

Mom, you are finally posting about Christmas, Birthdays, Piano Recitals, and a lot more! I Love You!!!!!!!!!!!