How about with last night? Goodbye 2009-HELLO 2010!

We usually spend New Year's Eve at my parent's house. It's loud, crazy, and one big party! The kids love it because they can just run wild.
The guys always end up here--the kitchen table playing Hand and Foot (a Sullivan tradition passed down through the generations). Logan is now old enough to play--that's him hiding behind the cards!

And when the woman folk aren't chasing kids around or helping to clean up We like to play board games. This year Scattagories and Ultimate Outburst made the top 2.
HAPPY 2010 EVERYBODY! May your new year
And when the woman folk aren't chasing kids around or helping to clean up We like to play board games. This year Scattagories and Ultimate Outburst made the top 2.
I will say Lani -11:45 at night-and Ultimate Outburst make an awesome combo!
Just some random shots of the night:
Chloe and Christopher were best buddies throughout the night
Megan waiting to go outside and ring in the new year.
I got my New Year's Kiss!
Jared braved the chilly temps and took Chloe out for the annual New Year Run.
Before you play the video--let me explain:
Years ago, when the clock struck midnight and welcomed in the new year, my brothers all took off outside, running down the street, yelling "Merry Christmas Bedford Falls". And since that time, the tradition has continued. They now drag their children out into the chilly night, but it has to be done!
And yes that is only our family making all that racket!
So once again enjoy my superb videoing skills!
be full of fabulousness!

9 comments:
So fun!! Thanks for the UGLY picture of me...seriously your dead!!!. Eden wanted to know why you and Jared were kissing. She said maybe they are in love...that's gross : )
Okay now that looks like the funnest new years eve party ever!! love the video! I was So excited to read an update on your blog... keep em coming! miss ya and love ya guys!!
I loved the video. It looked like everyone had a great time. I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful new year.
I'm so sad I missed out on the fun!! Marky was so sweet to come home early when I know he really wanted to be there! I think you and I would have a great time late at night....Can we say... delirium?
Oh Lani
That was a great video... we are going to do that from now on, how funny. Awww and it looks like you and your families really have a lot of fun. That's great and I love all the costumes .... Megan's was my favorite... so her!! LOL Madeline your's was really cute too!!! :)
Who is that woman in the Zebra pants? She needs help!
That was the ultimate...Outburst with you...anytime! (You know, despite my handicapped hubs and all the trauma, I so enjoyed playing games with you guys and yelling up and down the street!)
BTW, totally lovin' the "soft focus" on that smooch pic!
I did look good
I had fun on that night, even though I went to bed at 1:00!
Post a Comment