Once again it was time for the annual Christmas Recital! And can you believe that my little Janie played in her very first piano recital!
Doesn't she look adorable next to her piano teacher (who just happens to be her grandma)!
She had practiced so hard on her piece, but I was a little worried about how she'd do. She is very timid when the spotlight is on her and tries to hide behind me, but boy did she prove me wrong.
She was the very first soloist of the night. When her name was announced she just marched right up to the stage, plopped her music down and started playing!
Did you just hear her? Not too bad for a 4 year old!
Of course Maddie and Meg played their songs also and did a FABULOUS job. They've got a few of these recitals under their belt and so they didn't want to stick around for a photo shoot, but lucky for them I got it all on tape!
** Just a quick word before you click on Madeline's beautiful song. Jared wasn't able to attend the recital because he had class that night and Chloe wasn't too cooperative while I was trying to film. Hence all the shaking and ceiling shots!
And Maddie also had another song, but I only got the first couple of notes of it because I had to stop filming and shut the door so you couldn't hear Megan and Logan fighting outside the door about who was going to help me with Chloe.
Aah... the sounds of the season!
Madeline also played in a piano duo (two pianos/four players) with some of her cousins. They sounded awesome, but I won't subject you to the video tape (it's all ceiling thanks to Chloe!)
4 comments:
The girls are amazing--I'm so impressed.
wow Janie is playing.... so adorable!! great job to all the girls! is Logan not playing anymore?
They did a wonderful job { especially ME!}
They did a wonderful job { especially ME!}
Post a Comment