
A few months ago, Jared started training for his first ever half-marathon. I knew it would happen. Whenever he sets a goal for himself, he accomplishes it.
I slowly watched as he began his training schedule. First he started running 5 miles, than 7, than 10. . . until finally he did it!
He ran all 13.1 miles of the Spanish Fork Half-Marathon.
The kids were so excited to cheer him on at the finish line (everybody, but Chloe. SHE wanted to get down and run!)
AND he wasn't even out of breath when he finished!!!
He had set a goal for himself of what time he wanted to run it in and you know what!? He came in WAY AHEAD of what he said he wanted to do. Of course he did-he's amazing!
The kids were so excited to cheer him on at the finish line (everybody, but Chloe. SHE wanted to get down and run!)
4 comments:
Jared is so awesome. I'm proud to be his brother. What an incredible accomplishment.
Way to go Jared!!! how fun for the whole family to cheer for their dad! looking forward to pix from the full marathon! and that is a way cute poster!
Wow! I wish I were good at making and reaching goals! Totally not my forte! Way to go Jared!
Way to go Dad! Way to go Mark!
Post a Comment