Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Do you SEE what I see?

Well I don't know about everybody else, but Logan can now see what I see.
This morning we picked up his new GLASSES!  
When he first put them on, a HUGE grin appeared on his face!  And when we walked outside he told me, "I can see that flag over there!  I guess I really did need glasses!"
I think my oldest child looks downright handsome in his new specks!
I told him, "You definitely look like a History Professor now!" (For those of you who don't know-that's what he wants to be when he gets older).
His response, with another HUGE grin, was "I KNOW!"

11 comments:

Marlo said...

Yes, you look so Smart and handsome in your new glasses Logan!!

Mark and April Sullivan said...

What a smarty!!!

Shane's Angie said...

First and foremost...Logan looks handsome and smart in his new specs. Second...I think Indiana Jones has a similar pair that he wears when he teaches, and third, your post title was so cute. Kudos Lani!

Shane's Angie said...

I love your new widgets...may I steal a few? Not like my blog isn't clogged up anywho, but I loved the Margarie Hinckley one...oooh, maybe on the mom blog?!

Anonymous said...

Lookin good Logan!!!! And may please borrow your widgets too???

DOLLCASA said...

Logan, everyone here thinks your glasses look great!

Alisa said...

I LOVE your new glasses Logan!! You look sooo handsome. I told you I knew you would love your glasses. LOL

Anonymous said...

Logan You definitely look like a mature Harry Potter! I see wizardly greatness in your future.

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

Lookin' good!!!

Maddie said...

When I first saw him, with his glasses on, I said," You look like Harry Potter!"

Jamie said...

How cute! He looks great & it's cute that he is excited to look like a history professor (Indiana Jones anyone?).