Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Madeline is NINE!

On Saturday Madeline turned nine years old! I still can't believe that my teeny tiny baby girl is nine. Maddie has always been such a good help to me. She loves to make schedules and she sticks to them like glue! I usually don't have to ask her to do something twice. She is such a good girl!

This year for her birthday she wanted to go to Build-a-Bear and go out to lunch with just her mom and dad. So that was fine by me!
She was so excited when we got to Build-a-Bear. She loves elephants and that is exactly what she picked. She named her Abigail and Abigail and her were together all day long. She picked out a few outfits for her and all day long she kept changing her clothes! Anything Madeline did, Abigail did!

We went to lunch at Olive Garden (we all know I hated that!) and the waitress even asked Maddie if she wanted a booster seat for her elephant. Maddie just loved that!

We came home and she helped me make cupcakes with blue icing and yellow sprinkles! She also got a mini American Girl Doll Samantha and a Robe. Happy Birthday my Maddie Girl!!

6 comments:

Keith said...

Tell Madeline happy birthday for us out here in California!

Marlo said...

We were thinking of you on your Birthday!! Looks like it was a super special day for you!! Happy Birthday from all the Bramwell Family... Brianne says she really misses you and really likes your new desk.

Maddie said...

The cake and the cupcakes were DELICOUS. I love Abigail. I take her anywhere I go. Being 9 years old is great.

Meinhart family said...

Happy 9th bday Madi! You're a cutie with an adorable smile!

Anonymous said...

Hey!
So is it possible for me to be added to Maddie's blog??? I would LOVE to read it!!! Pretty Please w/ Breadstick from Olive Garden on top???? :)

DOLLCASA said...

Happy birthday Maddie! I am glad you had a great birthday. I miss you. I think Abigail is very cute. Love, Machella