Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day!

Jared told the kids not to wake us up until 7:00 (which was good because Santa's elves were up until 4:30 helping him put together some last minute stuff!) He also told them that they couldn't go down the stairs and peek! They were so excited just waiting outside our door!
This was the only picture I got of everybody Christmas Day!


Santa brought Chloe a light up train you can ride. She learned to ride it in about 30 seconds and all day she would scoot it around the house! If you look really closely at Chloe's face she has chocolate all over her mouth. We quickly discovered she loved the Hershey Kisses from the stockings, foil and all!
Janie would get so excited every time she opened a present! Santa brought her a baby and a highchair for her dolly. And of course her babies name is "Gabriella." I think that's her 9th baby with that name!
Santa brought Megan her guitar! Do I really need to say she was excited? This was her reaction every present she opened!
Maddie finally got her desk! She's been asking Santa for about 3 years now to bring her one. This year we finally had room for a desk so she was pretty sure he'd bring it!And every year Maddie loves to line up everything she got so she can look at it. Even the candy in the stocking is lined up!
Santa brought Logan a gaming chair and some more games for his DS. He got the most excited when he opened his "Sword of Shannara Series" from Dad though!


We had breakfast at my parent's house which was fun and then that night we had Jared's family over for Christmas Dinner. The only pictures I got that night were of Tammy holding Chloe and Megan and Anna, but I was a little busy cooking dinner!
We had a lot of fun visiting and watching Christmas movies. After everybody left I pretty much passed out! I don't think Santa's elves will be up quite so late next year!

5 comments:

jenwheezer said...

I bet it was sure fun to be around the family at Christmas. you house looks so nice and spacious. I can't wait to come and see you in April. Better watch out, I just might be tempted to move in with you!

Meinhart family said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas day with us!!!! Wish we could have come over for Christmas dinner! I think Bella would be in heaven at your house with all that girl stuff around.
We would love to see a post of Megan jamming out on her new guitar!
Madi and Carter are so much alike...he likes to line up all his things...everything has a place!
On another note we just watched the kiddos Christmas piano program (Chris was trying to fix something on the computer and somehow turned the sound completely off! He was finally able to get it back on!) Anyway we loved listening and watching. Please tell Logan, Madi, and Megan they did a great job! They are really coming along...they must have a great piano teacher and a great mom to make sure they practice!!!!! Okay, this was a really long comment...maybe next time I'll call instead!!!!

Marlo said...

Fun to see your Christmas and Christmas eve... sounds like so much fun with all of your family together! So glad you guys have a nice big house to enjoy, bet it's so nice to have more room. Happy Birthday to maddie!!

Jamie said...

Christmas with kids is so fun & brings some of the magic back into the holiday. It looks like you guys had a great year!

Maddie said...

I had a great Christmas! I only wish we had those fairy books again?