But we did have a great Thanksgiving Day at my parent's house! Jared's mom and sister Sarah came over to eat with us too, since Jared's dad was still recovering at the rehabilitation center after knee surgery.
This was Chloe's First Thanksgiving and I think she enjoyed herself!
I love it that the kids are spending Thanksgiving with their cousins and making those memories!
8 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Norris Family. so glad you got to spend it with lot's of Family!! cute picture of you and Jared, Lani!
Jealous!!!! But so happy for you guys! Chris had the priviledge of being on call at the hospital on Thanksgiving! I like your outfit...you look cute!
Miss you guys soooooooo much! Definitely wished I was there instead of Nebraska! It's just NOT the same. --Shara
Ok, Lani You just brought tears to my eyes. We really missed having Thanksgiving with your family. Not that we didn't enjoy having it with ours, but it was a lot different. We had to have ours at the church. (Very Cold atmosphere) I was going to call you that day and then the day slipped away. We're glad you had such a great time with your family and I love your outfit you look so cute!!! Oh, you too Jared!!lol Miss you guys a ton. We have to hook up some time. Probably after winter. :)
Hello! That is a super cute picture of you and Jared! You look so hot! I'm so sad I missed Thanksgiving with you guys. Let's talk your mom into holding it a day early next year so we can come! My family doesn't serve cheez whiz celery sticks!
Thanksgiving was the best because of the slushi drink my aunt and uncle made. SLLLLURP!
It looks like you all had a great time, and a huge Thanksgiving. Lots of people! I'm jealous that you got to spend it it Utah, but happy for you.
I miss you!! I am glad you are with family, but man! Eveyone is moving away now =( Happy Birthday to Chloe, she looks so much like Janey now. I, too, relive the moments of labor and delivery every birthday =) I still haven't seen Twilight yet!! I can't wait, but now that everyone in the ward who was interested went (I missed the invite), I have noone to go with... oh well, there's always dvd! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment