But even more than the movie I had so much fun hanging out with my old gang--Jamie, Carrie, and Ang!
Before I dated Jared we hung out all the time and our favorite pastime was hitting the dollar theater to see "That Thing You Do!" (one of the greatest movies of all time!) I lost count at how many times we actually went, what do you girls think, 9, 10 times!
It was a little like going back to the past and I had a blast! I might have been a little too loud during the movie with all my commentary, but luckily we had a fun group of movie goers in our theater who didn't seem to mind! Okay, secretly they all wanted me to shut my trap, but I just couldn't seem to!
7 comments:
How fun to hang out with old friends!
hey I just clicked on your parents table picture...Is that the famous celery and cheese whiz????
Lani!
You liked Twilight?? I'm not sure that I went to the same Twight movie as you and Aunt Angie because the Twilight I went to was a Edward-stalking-Depressed-Bella-Love-Story-equals-squat-Twilight. What did I miss???? AHHH!
My fav part of the movie was sitting by my Lani Dawn, ask Angie I called tat seat before we got there. Love you Lani so glad you are home!
Are you kidding me? You were the funnest part of that movie...OK, so I did love the baseball game, but I loved watching you even more. So, I'm thinkin' we need to take Katherine on a special Aunt's-who-loved-it showing of Twilight!
Twilight is cool when I play it, I just don't like the movie.P.S. ( I haven't even watched the movie because, my mom won't let me!)
It was so much fun going with the girls. We need to do it again real soon!
Post a Comment