If you read my mother's day post, you know my wonderful husband gave me The Host! And I have to say. . . I LOVED IT!!! I pretty much ignored my children (I'm so sorry kids, mommy will pay attention to you now!) and finished it last night! I do have to say it does take a few pages to get into it and I did think, "Okay Stephenie, how in the world are you going to pull this off?" But she totally does and it is a fantastic read!I just needed to tell everyone out there who might be a little skeptical about this book (I definitely was) that it's okay, it's more than okay, it's fabulous!!!!
I'm already thinking about the movie!!
3 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed the book. I haven't finished the Twilight series yet. Someday. I'm also glad to had such a great Mother's Day. You deserve it.
Ooooo...I'm going to have to get it and read it now. I must admit, I read the "teaser" on her website & I have been very skeptical of the book. I didn't even think I would read it until I read your post about it. Now I think I'll have to break down and buy it. It sounds good!
Did you finish the book yet? Was it good? I don't want to read it because I'm young. But when I'm a teenager I would love to read it. This is from Madeline.
Post a Comment