Saturday was spent mostly packing. Definitely not the funnest thing, but it's a great feeling to look at all those boxes stacked neatly in the garage. The kid's rooms are mostly done and I love putting a check next "pack the kids rooms" on my to do list!
My mother's day was wonderful! I even got pre-mother's day flowers on Saturday night from Jared. Very thoughtful. And of course I knew I would enjoy Sunday. It was our first Sunday together since the release and we thoroughly enjoyed it! No meetings, we all drove to church and home again in the SAME car, and we all sat together in the same pew. What can I say... I loved it!
Jared was home to help fix the kids lunch and then the kids couldn't wait any longer. They had to give me their mother's day gifts! See below!
10 comments:
Aren't the homemade gifts from your kids the best? And the flowers, nap & cheesecake aren't bad either! I totally understand the feeling about boxes being nicely stacked and ready to be moved to their new home. It sounds like you've got a good handle on things. I'm looking forward to you getting back to Utah!
What a fun weekend...you deserved it all!
oh Lani, I'm so glad you had a nice weekend and Mother's Day. I love how Logan signed "your son logan" and his p.s's were very sweet.
First, I loved to hear that you are packing...tell Megan we're gonna have lots of fun for her birthday! I'm glad you got such a fabulous Sunday, and a great book too! I finished it too, loved it, and I am also obsessing about how it could be put into a movie! We'll talk "Host" when you get here in a few weeks!
I'm glad you had a wonderful mother's day. You deserve it.
That picture of you and the kids is beautiful! You are such a great mom, you deserved a great day!
It was a lot of fun at dinner. I shared your "story" with my sisters and mom this weekend in Vegas and they thought it was hilarious!!!
It was strange seeing Jared sitting with the congregation and I could tell you were loving it!
Definitely we will be visiting, if we can get you away from your sweet family!
What a fun weekend! Logan's p.s's were CUTE! Megan's biography was AMAZING. And me when I gave my paper teacup to my mom I hurried and told her I needed to throw away the teabag! This is from Madeline.
You all look too good. I love and miss you all!
The last post from me was Claire, although I to love you all and miss you all.
Keith
Post a Comment