Megan's teacher had made a bound book that had a pocket for each month filled with things they'd written or drawn. She couldn't wait to get home and look through it and show us EVERYTHING! She was quite devastated when we told her that it was taking a little long to go through the entire book and that we'd have to do August through December tonight and January through May tomorrow.
All year Madeline's class has been "traveling around the world visiting all the different countries." Maddie didn't want us to miss anything and was quite the professional tour guide taking us around the class. Her tour ended with a fabulous demonstration of a volcano erupting!
...
Logan is getting older and acts like it would be fine if we skipped open house. He isn't too much into showing you all his projects, although it wasn't hard to spot something of his on the wall. It was usually the longest story and had key words like Lord of the Rings, Davy Crockett, camping,or the Alamo embedded somewhere in it!
Janie was fascinated by the silk worm cage in Madeline's classroom and kept getting the magnifying glass out to look at them.


8 comments:
I agree that the end of the school year has come way too fast! I can't believe that our kids only have a couple of weeks left before summer break. So are your kids out for summer already? How's your move coming? I bet you're ready to be done and settled already...I just went through it and I feel for you!
What great work! You must be very proud of your kids!
Wow, it looks like your kids have learned a lot this year. They are all very talented. I want to be in a class with a volcano and silk worms. Cool.
What a good mom you are to take your camera and take pictures. Why didn't I think of that. Darn it!
How fun! I love the idea of an Open House at the end of the year, our school does it at the beginning, but I think it would be lots of fun to see it at the end too! It is so fun to get to see your kids on a regular basis these days. Tell them that Aunt Angie (Shane's Angie) was very proud of them!
Wow what fun things your kids have done. Great pictures lani!! I only got pix of the kids with their teachers. I was a bit preoccupied with Kaden flodding the kindergarten classroom with the drinking fountain or playing with Brianne's teachers guitar. (a big no no!!) So I'm sure their teachers were very happy to see us leave on back to school night.
Hey Lani, Your kids are so cute and seem so talented. Can't waitto see all of you very soon.
Damaris
On my movie I wanted to end the movie right away. This is from Madeline.
Post a Comment