Friday, April 25, 2008

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

I washed a load of towels the other day and when I opened up the washing machine, this is what I discovered! I thought it was worth mentioning, especially since the same discovery was made not too long ago at the Sullivan's house in Orem. The invasion of the shake heads(as the Merrill girls so fondly call them) has begun!

"Help! We're being invaded!" (that is a movie quote & I'll give an Internet High-5 to the 1st one who guesses correctly!)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, I'm going to ask my girls in the morning which one that is. Yes, I am finally catching up on all my blogs. My book is done. YIPPY, so it's now midnight and I am reading a lot. Janie is too cute!! It's great when your kids keep you laughing.

Shane's Angie said...

I love it! That's what happens when you have hundreds of those lying around the house! By the way, your washing machine looks substantially nicer than mine, it makes me feel like I should head to laundry room right now to scrub mine down! Why is it you have to wash something that washes? Hmmm...

Marlo said...

Hi Lani,
Love your recent posts, now that I am finally feeling upto blogging again... I can't believe you guys are moving in like a month, it will be so sad to see you guys go at least well still have blogging! I love the Janie post, very funny and cute!

Jamie said...

That is so funny that it ended up the exact same way Angie's did. Does that creep anyone else out? We are being invaded by the Littlest Pet Shop pets! Now if we could just train them to actually do the laundry...

Leavitt Family said...

I am glad it is a pretend spider, I hate finding the rel ones!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Janie is so cute. I miss you guys. I'll be so glad when you are closer, even if I'll only see you marginally more often.

Anonymous said...

Lani that spider is not a shake head. It is a littlest pet shop. Well you wash clothes all day long and you fond a spider this time. This is from Madeline.