Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What's in Your Bag?

Okay, so I've been tagged again. I guess it's called the "bag tag." The jest of it is to empty your purse or whatever you carry your stuff in and to snap a picture of it. So here is my purse and all of its current contents. I know what you're all thinking- Can all of that really fit into that purse? Apparently it can. And yes I know, I'm not a very organized purse-person.

Now I'm supposed to tag some people, so I tag anyone reading this who would like to do this!

4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Thanks for responding to the tag! By the way, I love your wallet...it's just like mine! If you don't believe me, there's a picture to prove it! Lani, I'm having so much fun "talking" to you everyday through our blogs! It's almost as fun as eating fat free bologna and cheese puffs for poor people...

Anonymous said...

HA, HA, HA! Your purse contents look like mine. Diaper, tampons, chapstick, etc.

Jamie said...

Isn't it amazing how much can be squeezed into a small bag? I always said I wanted a "One Fine Day" bag...you know the movie with Michelle Pfeifer and George Clooney. She has something for every emergency in that bag. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Purses! That purse has a lot of things in it. This is from Madeline