Our little baby girl is now 3 1/2 months. I didn't even realize how big she had gotten until I was looking at the pictures of her as a newborn. She is such a sweet little thing. She's been sleeping through the night for a while now, although she occasionally still wakes up for a bottle, but then it's right back to sleep. She always wakes up in the morning with a big grin and loves to be held and talked to (but who wouldn't-right?) We feel so blessed to have Chloe in our family. She definitely helps to make life a little bit sweeter.
5 comments:
Lani, you look gorgeous in that picture with the yellow shirt! There are those amazing eyelashes, Chloe-you are darling!
Such cute pictures!!
Lani
That was so cute. I think I'm going to be a copy cat.
Beautiful, sweet baby! They grow up way to fast!
Beautiful pics of Chloe. This is from Madeline.
Post a Comment