1. Find the nearest book (at least 123 pages
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Type the fifth sentence
5. Tag 5 other people
I'm actually shocked, but the nearest book to me is not "Twilight" I've actually read it 5 times (I told you all I needed help), but Twilight is currently out on a loan to a friend. So my book is a little funny considering I'm in Logan's room and the closest book is from Little House on the Prairie series. You would think I would have picked up a Davy Crockett or something on the Alamo, but no my book is "These Happy Golden Years" of course by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
The fifth sentence on page 123 is (I'm actually just going to do that paragraph --it makes for a better read, but I'll bold the fifth sentence for effect!) -- "Would you like to go sleigh riding ?" he asked. "Oh, yes!" Laura answered. "Just a minute, I'll put on my wraps." Quickly she got into her coat and put on her white hood and mittens. Almanzo tucked her into the cutter and they sped away. "I didn't know your eyes were so blue," Almanzo said.--
I actually reread the entire Little House Series when I ordered these for Logan last year from the Scholastic Book club orders. I love, love, love little house. Sometimes it would be nice to go on a sleigh ride and put on a coat, a hood, and mittens. Don't you think?
Okay, so as for my 5 people: Jen, Marlo, Torrie, Melanie, and April. So tag, you're all it!!
2 comments:
I like the Little House on the Prairie books too. I'm on book 1.
That was from Madeline.
Post a Comment