Monday, May 14, 2012

ONE year older!!

On Saturday we celebrated Lexi's FIRST birthday.
Our baby girl is ONE!!!

Was it really just one year ago that she looked like this?
I'm still trying to get over it.

The kids could not wait for Lexi's birthday to arrive.
Madeline couldn't even wait to give Lexi her present later that night.  As soon as she woke up she wanted her to open it.



Despite my intentions to throw Lexi a huge birthday bash it just didn't happen.
Her day was very low key.


A few presents, a little BBQ, a happy birthday song, and one huge cupcake.





The best part of the day?
Watching the Birthday Girl DEVOUR her Birthday Cupcake.





 





I'm pretty sure Lexi thought that was the best part of the day too.

The past year has been so much sweeter because of that little face!!
Happy Birthday little lady!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Mom She was ADORABLE when she was eating that cupcake and she did like it when I pushed her around in her NEW POOL!

Mary Beth said...

Hi Lani,
Here is my blog. Any suggestions would be great! marybethstudio.blogspot.com

Maddie said...

Happy 1st Birthday Lexi!!!! I hoped you liked your present from me- an Elmo book and a stuffed Elmo. You had fun that day!

~Maddie