Madeline and her newest fashion accessory (acquired this past Saturday).
Glasses!
It was inevitable. I'm pretty sure that all my children have inherited both of their parents blindness and will all need glasses at some point in their childhood.
Doesn't she look darling?!! (And so much older too)!
I totally starting singing that song :) I'm glad maddie can see better! I have glasses but don't wear them. I should because it is wonderful to be able to see! And she looks cute!
4 comments:
Hey Maddie your glasses look so cool!!! Miss you!
Machella
I love my new glasses! They are spectacular and I can see so much clearer!
~Maddie
I totally starting singing that song :) I'm glad maddie can see better! I have glasses but don't wear them. I should because it is wonderful to be able to see! And she looks cute!
Great looking out Maddie!!
Post a Comment