My oldest child and my only boy. I cannot believe he'll be thirteen in a month.
It seems just like yesterday he was a toddler and now he's in the 7th grade and taller than me!
Logan is pretty laid back and for the most part he's content just to do his own thing.
He still loves Davy Crockett and still wears his coonskin cap whenever he doesn't think I'm looking.
He is super-smart and retains almost anything he reads.
"He's such a good kid!" are the words I most hear from people when they're talking to me about Logan.
And it's true. Except I would have to say he's a GREAT kid!
At his 6th grade graduation last year he was awarded the "Great Kid Award." They chose one boy and one girl from the entire grade and he was picked. He had been asked to give a speech at the graduation, but he didn't know he was getting that award. He was pretty excited when they said the kid of the year was him!
He did such a great job on his speech. He wrote it all by himself and didn't seem very nervous at all.
(I've been trying to upload a video of his speech, but blogger is giving me problems-hopefully I'll figure it out!)
It always makes me nervous when he's the pitcher, but it doesn't seem to bother him.
Some of Logan's favorite things to do are:
*play Hand and Foot (a card game my family plays)
*practice his violin, (just kidding!-he loves to play, but doesn't love the practicing)
*shoot baskets-he's currently outside now. It's about 35 degrees.
*READ, READ, READ!
*camp with the scouts. He LOVES scouts and enjoys every campout.
*tease his sisters (what are you supposed to do when you're the only boy with 5 sisters?)
*hold Lexi (just don't ask him to feed her a bottle)
Our family wouldn't be the same without Logan.
I love ya buddy!
1 comment:
Yes mom I do have just the best big bro any 3rd year old child can havr Logan you ROCK love yah!!!!
Post a Comment