Friday, November 4, 2011

Day #4 I Am Thankful For. . . .

 A SLEEPING BABY!
Sometimes, nothing is sweeter than Lexi sleeping.  She's slept through the night since she was about 2 months old, but she's never quite mastered the skill of taking a regular, long nap during the day. 
So on those rare occasions when she falls asleep for longer than a 15 minute stretch, I relish the moment!
Since I never posted too much after I had Lexi, I thought I'd add a few pictures of her from her first few months.  I can't believe she was ever that tiny.  Babies grow up way too fast!   

She hasn't sucked her thumb for about a month now-it's all about the binky.  And for that I'm glad.   I would rather my babies not suck their thumb, but I have to admit she looked so adorably cute when she did!

1 comment:

Meinhart family said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! Love that she's smiling in her sleep. Love the thumb in her mouth. Wish we could see her in person.