A BABY WHO CAN SIT UP!
I love it when my babies learn to sit-up. I've always looked forward to that time when they finally get it and don't fall over anymore AND they can't crawl. Where you put them is where they stay. Plop them on a blanket, give them a few toys, and your good for a little while. Our little Lexi LOVES to be held, so our arms get about a 10 minute break before she needs to be picked up again, but let me tell you those 10 minutes are pure heaven!
Lexi's been sitting up for a few weeks now, but she's really gotten the hang of it the last few days. We've even stopped putting the pillows behind her in case she falls! I can't believe she's 5 1/2 months already. Time has just flown by since she arrived. And I'm loving every minute of it!
2 comments:
She is a doll! What a great idea for daily posts. Realizing what blessings I have is something I need to focus on more, love the idea!
Cutie! I can't tell who she looks like, besides herself?!
Post a Comment