Friday, November 18, 2011

Day # 18 I Am Thankful For. . . .

A LIVING PROPHET!


Last week while rocking Lexi, I needed something to read.
I found this.

        













I've read it before, several times in fact.
But I still love reading it.
There's always something new I find in it.

Today while reading I thought of how scary life would be without a living prophet to guide us.

I'm so thankful for the direction we receive from the Lord's prophet.
How could we make it through this life without it???

2 comments:

Keith said...

This is a fantastic book. I've only read it once but I too learned a great deal from it. It really made me appreciate Pres. Hinckley's schedule and the sacrifices he made to serve Heavenly Father. I thought it was funny how he was always working on his house (when they had it). He was also a master at responding to the press. Did you read his responses to journalist's questions in the back?

Maddie said...

President Monson is a great prophet!

~Maddie