
What can I say-it had to be done!

The 'bob' seems to be a right of passage for these Girls!
Chloe was so good while getting it cut. She sat (yes SHE sat! Very still I might add) and acted like nothing was happening. Afterwards she kept looking in the mirror and smiling.
I'm loving it and apparently so is she!
10 comments:
Lani your girls are so pretty!
oh my goodness... she looks adorable, and so much older! love all the girls cute hair cuts!
I have to say that Maddie seriously rocks her 'do'. But they all look so cute!
Love the bob! Oh how I wish Gracie would let me chop hers again! Chloe looks so old with her hair cut like that! Love it!
Just darling! The "bob" cut is very becoming on your family!
Cute do's!
I love Chloe's hair. I am glad she likes it and it looks so cute. I can't believe how big everyone is getting.
So adorable... I remember when she played on the floor while I played in primary! so cute! Blog looks so so cute also, so jealous, I need to up date the look on mine bad. Super cute
AWWWW! Could you kids GET any cuter!!!!! LOVE the bob! Cant wait til Addysyns stringy super thin hair grows out and thickins up to do the same. All your girls look adorable with that cut. CAN NOT BELIEVE how big Janie and Choe are!!!! Love ya!!
I love my bob! Also I probbaly will never change my hairstyle! Just my plain old bob!
Post a Comment