Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn. ~Elizabeth Lawrence



LOOK. . .


Mother Nature decided to whip out her crayons and color on the mountains!


FALL'S here and I'm lovin' it!

I so enjoy watching the leaves changing on the mountains! My grandparents have always lived near these mountains (Mount Timp and Squaw Peak) and so they have always been my favorites! And now I have a fabulous view from MY very own bedroom window!
So many memories come flooding back when I see the leaves turning red, yellow, and gold!


Over the weekend we had a storm and the mountains were dusted with snow. I snapped this picture and thought it went perfect with this quote:

"October's poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter" ~Nova Bair

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Lani, thanks for sharing those great pics. Fall is my favorite season...unfortunately I live in a state that only has 2 seasons; hot and hotter. Today's high was 90?!

Shane's Angie said...

Wow! That is perfect! You should frame that picture, and then have that quote put on vinyl for frame! Wouldn't that be beautiful!? Love ya Lan!

Marlo said...

gorgeous pictures lani! makes me miss the good ole fall weather back home!

jenwheezer said...

That makes me miss Utah. Fall was always my favorite time! Soooo beautiful.

Maddie said...

Those are gourgeous pictures like Marlo said! UTAH! People working together.........