Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Can You Guess Who's Starting Preschool?

If you guessed this adorable little girl-you are correct!
Janie had to wait 2 whole weeks after the older kids started school for her school to begin.
Everyday she'd ask me if today was the day she got to go to school with Miss Heather.
She was so excited and didn't want me walking her in when I dropped her off!

Seriously, could she get any cuter?

6 comments:

Maddie said...

I am so glad Janie is in Preschool! I was so exited to start school.

jenwheezer said...

She is growing up so fast!

Keith said...

I don't think she can get any cuter. How fun for Janie. She looks likes she is totally ready for the preschool adventure!

Marlo said...

she is the cutest little girl!! How fun for her to be in preschool! wow Lani just 1 at home, Hope your enjoying you free time, and so excited to see all your updates!

DOLLCASA said...

I can't believe Janie is already in Preschool. She is so cute and I bet she is doing great!

Shane's Angie said...

No, she could not be any cuter...and I love the shoes ;)

BTW, who is this "Miss Heather"? Perhaps Evie might want preschool next year? Give me the FYI next time we have Sunday Dinner!