Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Megan's Baptism Day!

On Friday, our little Megan Marie turned 8!
And on Saturday she was baptized!

It was such a great day for our family! And not just for my little brood, but for the entire Sullivan clan.
We had THREE baptisms that day. Maggie, Gracie, and Megan were all born within a few weeks of each other and on Saturday they were all baptized together!

They sang "This Special Day," a song my mom wrote eons ago. They all looked so cute up there!
Notice how Megan towers over them (and she's the youngest of the three!)

I was holding my breath that Megan wouldn't start giggling in the font (since that's what she does when she is nervous), but she didn't! As she came out of the water she had a giant grin on her face!


11 comments:

DOLLCASA said...

It was great to see pictures from Megan's baptism day. I love the flower in her hair. How special to be able to have the same baptism day as her cousins. We are so happy for you Megan.

Megan said...

yay for megan! i cant believe that she is 8 already i remember when she was a baby! and how fun that she got to be baptized with family it makes it so much more special

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooray! What a great day Saturday was!

Emily said...

Happy Day! Tell her i say hi. :P

Keith said...

Thanks for sharing Lani. Makes us feel like we were almost there! Megan is such a cutie, what a great day.

Shane's Angie said...

You are so on the ball blogging that one Lani...it might take me a few weeks! I wanna get the girls to sing the song again...it didn't work on my computer! It would be perfect background music for the video, I've got a ton of pictures, I'll have to make you copies!
BTW, that picture of you is darling! So gorgeous!

norriscal said...

Thanks for sharing. What a wonderful day! She looks very happy!

Maddie said...

I am so glad you got baptized! You must be a good girl.

jenwheezer said...

I think that is great that she was baptized with her cousins! What a day to remember.

Meinhart family said...

Megan- we are so happy :) for you and your good decision. June 6th was a great day to get baptized! Can't wait to see you this summer.

Marlo said...

Congrats Megan!!! You look so cute!! Glad you were able to be baptized with your cousins!!