Today Logan got the chance to be the pitcher at his baseball game.
When I got to the game Logan yelled to me from the dugout that he was going to pitch today! My first thoughts consisted of: what?, oh no, that's too much pressure, umm... I don't know if he's ready to do that!
I was panicking a little (okay a lot) when he stood on the pitchers mound!
But let me just say, "I've never been prouder to admit I was wrong!"
He struck out batter #1, batter #2, and batter #3!
Can I just say, it was so awesome!!
After he got that third out- he jumped into the air, ran into the dugout to give his coach a high-5 (by the way, the coach is his dad), and then he ran out to the bleachers to give me a hug! He had THE BIGGEST grin on his face!
I was so excited for him to experience the thrill of trying and succeeding!
This was definitely Logan's day! Not only did he get those 3 strike-outs, but he also pitched the next inning and struck out 2 more hitters and caught a ball that was hit for out 3!
He also had a great hit right down third base!
I think all day I'll be singing. . . For it's one, two, three strikes you're out at the old ball game!
9 comments:
Go Logan! Although I'm not surprised--Jared is a great baseball player.
LOL--brwnbagginit is me - Keith. I created a blog recently (which I don't use) that's the name I choose for the ID. I didn't realize when I sign into anything else google-related it grabs that name. Anyway, I thought you might wonder who that is. :)
It sounds like it was a great game. Way to go Logan! Lani I am glad you had such a great time at the game.
WHOO! Go Logan! That's fabulous!
Oh how I love baseball season! That is really great of Logan. I love that picture of the mountains in the background.
Seriously, this post made me cry. Yes, I know I'm a Pectol and the waterworks flow quickly, but thinking of Logan doing such an amazing job and being so excited about it made me all ferschnickity! GO LOGAN!
That is soooooo awesome Logan!!!! I bet your dad was pretty proud tooo!!!! What an awesome game!
Logan you are awesome!! I wish I could have been there. We need to come and see you in action.
Great job! You did great. Baseball? I have never heard of baseball.
Post a Comment