*JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION THIS POST WAS WRITTEN BACK IN APRIL, BUT I FORGOT TO POST IT, SO HERE YOU GO!
(By the way, can you tell by the title that I spend a little too much time working in the nursery at church)!
He had climbed up our huge pine tree in the backyard to saw off all the branches that had half-broken off in the last snow blizzard we had.
(*ONCE AGAIN, SUPER OLD POST, THIS STORM WAS MID-APRIL!)
The snow was so wet, it was too heavy for the branches. I kept hearing the branches snap and break all night long. When I woke up the neighbors tree had completely toppled over! And our trees in the back had HUGE branches just hanging there ready to fall at any second. It was such a crazy spring snowstorm!
5 comments:
hey Lani, I was wondering what happened to you... glad your back!
I heard alot about that snow storm... crazy!!! great pics of Jared in the tree!!
(it was fun reading all your comments on my blog... I actually did all of those posts in 2 sittings, a couple weeks apart and just changed the dates... I'm really wanting to keep up on my blog, so I can turn it into a book. scrapbooking, journaling, family history all in one!!)
He didn't get stuck?? lol Go Jared GO!!!
I can't believe Jared was up in the tree. Are you sure sawing off the branches wasn't just an excuse to relive some of his childhood.
Go daddy! You are so brave. Just to tell you, did you get hurt or anything.
Lumberjack Jared! It's in our blood--Our Great Grandfather Joseph Southwick owned and operated mills in Norcal for many years. (you probably knew that already :))
Post a Comment