Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Cinderella Moment

Here are a few pictures of my darling niece Rachel and her date getting ready to head off to the Prom.Doesn't she look amazing! She is such a beautiful girl and she looked so gorgeous tonight. All the little girls were so excited to see her all dressed up and were just bubbling over with excitement when her date arrived.  
 
I couldn't help but think, that in just a few short years that it will be my Maddie, Megan and Janie headed out the door having their very own Cinderella moment!!

6 comments:

Keith said...

Go Rachel! Thanks for sharing this Lani.

Marlo said...

I love the picture of all the girls with her... they look more excited than Rachel!

Shane's Angie said...

Yah, how crazy to think our girls will be off to dates in just a few years...unless they take after their mother, and then they'll just stay home with their girlfriends watching Anne of Green Gables and eating icecream!

How fun your little gals got to see their cousin getting all dolled up! Great memories!

Jamie said...

It's scary to think that they'll be dating in a few years...we're not that old, are we?

Maddie said...

Rachel, you look so cute in your outfit! Looks just like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Prom Night! Yeah.

Shane's Angie said...

Lani,
Thanks for all the comments you left on my blog today! Lately I've been wondering if anyone ever checks it anymore...kinda takes the ooomph out of posting ya know? Thanks for "staying tuned" and letting me know "whatcha thought!" I love ya Lani!
P.S. I am still celebrating National Burger month and would love to join you for another night of celebration!